Etsy Treasuries

Friday 16 April 2010

Folksy Friday - Somewhere over the Rainbow

Welcome to my first ever Folksy Friday! I thought I'd have a rainbow theme as I just adore anything to do with rainbows, and I think that all the items below are absolutely fabulous!
Quernus Crafts Hot off the Hook
Sue Sewn and Hels Strawberry Anarchy
Simple Art by Ally Lilley'sTop Floor Treasures AmyOrangeJuice

In the 1st photo is the cutest polymer clay cats by Quernus Crafts.
Numer 2 is a gorgeous bracelet from Hot off the Hook.
3rd up is this wonderfully colourful log cabin quilt by Sue Sewn and Hels.
For number 4 I have chosen this funky rainbow stars bracelet from Strawberry Anarchy.
5th on my list is a stunning set of canvas blocks from Simple Art by Ally.
Number 6 is a pack of 20 rainbow heart buttons by Lilley's.
Now I know usually there's only 6 in a Folksy Friday, but I really couldn't resist these next 2, so I just had to include them!
So, for the 7th photo, I chose this beautiful cushion from Top Floor Treasures.
And last but certainly not least, is this striking stained glass bunting from AmyOrangeJuice.

So, I am very proud of my first folksy Friday, even if it is a little late! All these guys are so talented and totally deserve to be showcased. Please take a little time out and pay them all a visit, and maybe buy something?!!! And don't just look at the one item, go through to their shops too! Also, if you see something that you think a friend would like, email them the link to the item... thank you! Either click on the photo or their name.
Hope you've enjoyed reading this, I definately enjoyed creating it! See you soon for my next treasury, to be on the April Listing club and the Folksy Foolers! C. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Well done on your first Folksy Friday and may it be the first of many!
    what gorgeous items, the quilt is stunning.
    Thank you for including me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, the colours make you smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are so many FF's now that I have to go through a lot of them over the weekend!
    I love your picks, Quernus's little animals are so sweet aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all love it, I took a long time choosing them all, and am pretty chuffed with how it looks! Thanks to all the artisans whose items I featured! Much love, C. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks so much for including one of my items :)

    ReplyDelete