Etsy Treasuries

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Newbie Blogger!

Well, this is my first time ever to be a blogger! So, welcome to my page and please bear with me whilst I get used to and learn how to get going with this thing!

I am hoping to do many things on here, like create an 'Artist of the week' storyline and obviously keep people up to date with what is going on with GlitterRT... ie sales, new work, photos, and just everyday life...

To start with, it is early in the morning, well early for me! Fact is, I only went to bed at about 6.30 this morning and didn't manage to get even a wink of sleep, so got up again at 8.00am! This is pretty usual for me! I tend to do my best work during the early hours, when there is no one else around and there are no distractions!

Last night, I did a lot of promo work online, like a lot of Link Love, posting things up on the Folksy forum and, for the first time in a long time, I even managed to make a couple of things!! 2 pairs of earrings!! Wowser! They were both for people, one for my 300 fans competition winner and the other for a commission. I will post photos up asap!

I think the Postie has just arrived! How exciting! I'm expecting an order of Semi-Precious stones today, so off I go to greet him with open arms!!!

Will post again soon! C. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! Please feel free to follow my blog, Colors of the Woods, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Dana! Thank you for being the first to join and post a comment! C. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a new listing in my Folksy shop, please go check it out. And buy it!!!! C. x

    http://www.folksy.com/items/380605-Tauri-Rose-Quartz-Amethyst-Swarovski-Crystal-Necklace?shop=yes

    ReplyDelete