Etsy Treasuries

Thursday 25 March 2010

New makes...

Well, I have finally gotten started with actually making stuff again! It has been a really long time since I did anything creative, everything seems to have been on the computer, trying to raise awareness of GlitterRT. Like setting up this blog, so much work to do on the Facebook fanpage, and listing lots of things on the Folksy shop... there's just so much to do and only so many hours in the day! I really need to send in some more listing to WOWThankYou.com, but it's a bit more of a hassle to do that, so it has gone on the back burner...

But, it is really nice to be making things again... my new things from Precious Sparkle Beads arrived yesterday! Woo Hoo, they are absolutely gorgeous! Smaller than I thought they wold be, but still lovely! I might even have a go at doing something with them in a minute!

Something I find, is that the nicest beads and materials I have, I am not using, because they are so nice, I want to make sure I do them justice, and just recently I have been having a bit of Beader's Block! I've had some really beautiful purple Agate beads, massive donuts and marquise shaped stones, for quite a while, and I really want to use them, but I just can't think of a really beautiful design to put them in. Aaaahhhh!!!

I did make some really gorgeous Sterling silver ear wires last night, so am going to see what lovely things I have to pair them with!

Anyway, I'm going to go and see what I can come up with now... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment